Hi fellow techies! As promised, I started a blog for us to keep in touch and to discuss our ups and downs while instituting new technology into our programs. I hope this becomes a great source for everyone.
~Danielle
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It was a great program! I learned a lot. I enjoyed it so much we are considering having Heather come speak to the public libraries.
ReplyDeleteI thought it was a great program too. Now I have to work on my wiki!
ReplyDeleteKelly McAndrew
Hospice Community Care
Elaine, what a great ideas especially as funding is getting "tightended" for the library system. Who can argue with free social media tools to promote the library and even run fundraising efforts.
ReplyDeleteLet Danielle or myself know if you need any further assistance.
~Megan~
just wanted to see how everyone was doing using all their new tools!!! Let me us know if you need anything along the way!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday!